• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    I have three oneplus invites if anyone wants one...

Yes Please

Pm'd you.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      <pffffffft>

Stone me, that was a malodorous one.
      I'll be joining you in the <Pfffft> tomorrow, sprout puree with salmon for tea.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        I'll be joining you in the <Pfffft> tomorrow, sprout puree with salmon for tea.
        Pie and mushy peas for lunch here. I suspect it may have the same sort of effect.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Yes Please

Pm'd you.
          Sent. 2 left if anyone wants one...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Pie and mushy peas for lunch here. I suspect it may have the same sort of effect.
            Mushy peas are the work of the devil.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Mushy peas are the work of the devil.
              MrsB's choice. She bought us some hot beef pies from the local butcher and they came with peas. Proper suet pastry etc. Nom

Not that one, but one very like it

Comment

MrsB's choice. She bought us some hot beef pies from the local butcher and they came with peas. Proper suet pastry etc. Nom

Not that one, but one very like it
                Keep meaning to make pies, but don't have any suet, you can't get it over here.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Keep looking at that brewie website and am well tempted.

Well I do have a big b'day coming up!

Shame Mr N is an impoverished permie.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Keep meaning to make pies, but don't have any suet, you can't get it over here.
                    Can't get any beef fat from the butchers? Or are they that bad they don't bother keeping it?

Comment

Can't get any beef fat from the butchers? Or are they that bad they don't bother keeping it?
                      This is cloggers, they don't do stuff like that over here.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X