• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ommm...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Did you get your SIM sorted out?
        I couldn't be arsed going into town, so I phoned Orange and they said that if I texted SIM to whatever number, one would magically wing its way to me in 3 working days. So I did, and got a text back telling me what the valid things to text were - SIM wasn't one of them. So will see if one turns up. Or not. The whole 3G / 4G thing has confused me too. Seems they want more dosh for 4G, so have left it for now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Which is why I always have a stock of booze at home.
            Just supping a Badger Brewery Poacher's Choice - Sainsbury's have all the bottled ale on at 3 for £5 at the moment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Got headache.

Must have been all that tequila.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I got myself a bottle of Auchentoshan springwood whisky in the sale yesterday...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Sooo tired. Still in my PJs. Got to go to Tesco

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Ended up getting a very late night last night, staying up watching videos - assuming they're still called that when they're rips of DVDs being watched on a laptop

Now: coffee

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Sooo tired. Still in my PJs. Got to go to Tesco
                      Bummer

Comment

Working...
                      X