• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Knackered. Feel like I'm getting a cold.

Early night methinks.
    Goodnight

Comment

Roast topside of beef for dinner. Me full

Comment

website finished for Mrs Eek (although she needs to work on text and I need to work on pictures and photos). Chocolates make excellent corporate Christmas presents for contractors (hint, hint)
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Can I just add how much I hate opencart.... It works but meh...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Well my shiny new method means that with a little config change they can use as a separator if they so desire.
            pali!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              website finished for Mrs Eek (although she needs to work on text and I need to work on pictures and photos). Chocolates make excellent corporate Christmas presents for contractors (hint, hint)

It probably wants prettying up a bit, but I guess you can get to that. Your about us page is empty too.

A couple of former colleagues from my wine days set up a fancy chocolate shop in Henley - they're doing OK I think, although some of their flavours are somewhat odd. http://www.gorvettandstone.com/ - if you need inspiration

Chocolate Santa lollies all round at the Christmas party?

Edit: and the favicon looks like a willy.
              Last edited by mudskipper; 26 November 2014, 06:14.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Well my shiny new method means that with a little config change they can use as a separator if they so desire.
                  Nice pali!

Comment

Morning denizens

All wet out there

Wondering whether to modify my route very slightly to avoid a traffic bottleneck at this end. Looking at the live traffic data on Google Maps suggests a definite win…

Comment

Morning all.

Here we iz again.

Comment

Working...
                      X