• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to Den Haag in a bit to discuss some more cloggy lessons as the "must speak Dutch" brigade are now getting in the way of most gigs.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        What happens when Barbie goes postal » Lost At E Minor: For creative people

Comment

Feck me.

Order some stuff from RS.

Email from "reorganised" purchasing woman:

Can't find RS on the system. Are they a new supplier? Would you like to fill in a new supplier form.
          I'm not sure I can cope with much more of this muppetry.

Comment

Assorted woes due to Java 7 taking an excessively strict line on SNI responses in TLS handshaking

Now waiting for somebody to work out how to set up a reverse SSL proxy

Comment

Holding my tongue after seeing something in General for which Grub Club Gossip hath made me giggle in fear that poster looks in TPD
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Not enjoying this class much.

Comment

Good to see the contempt with which we are regarded, specifically in general.

Comment

XKCD how to waste a few hours

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/rack_unit.png
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Afternoon!

Homebrew still bubbling!! It's been 11 days - the longest primary ferment I've seen and the ambient is 21°C. Will bottle tomorrow if FG gives 7.2% so will either have fizzy beer or exploding bottles. Doing another batch next week so will have 96 bottles shortly. Should last me a month or so although may give some out as pressies.

Just started some more bacon cure - nom nom nom. Will use the smoker again.

Only got one more week of work then finished for the year and then will look for a contract, although a mate of mine wants my CV for a gig in London (bah, nasty trains and smelly commuters ).

Plan B launch delayed as GF#1 can't get time off before Xmas...

Launching in Jan then...
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X