• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I'm now convinced that "my" Heidi isn't Heidi Klum.

I assume the tagger is pissed. He's not alone.

And with that, goodnight one and all
    Last edited by mudskipper; 19 November 2014, 23:47. Reason: pissed

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        My friend Heidi (Lompa, stick it up yer jompa) lived in Cape Town until (at least) I left in '80. She was German though, and had a rottweiler who was friendly, and a semi-tame crow who used to attack my red hair every time I visited. She was a proper tomboy. She lived at the bottom of a hill, and I've no idea how we got away with no broken limbs hurtling down there riding dolls' prams, bikes and skateboards, or whatever wheeled vehicle came to hand. She was the girl who introduced me to scorpions.

AIRI, she was a year older than me (SA had a horrible system where if you failed your end of year exams, you got kept back a year). According to wikipedia, Heidi Klum was born in '73, which would put her 5-6 years too late, although women are reputed to lie about their ages...
        Gotta be a contender for greatest lie over in General?
        Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Dammit. I think I saw it on a T-Shirt.

Comment

Good Morning All,

It's Friday Eve! If you stare really intensely you can almost make out Saturday in the distance.

/squint

Comment

How strange, parts of CUK are now blocked on my mobile

Comment

Even stranger is the fact that I've got the content block removed so I should be able to see the naughty stuff anyway

Comment

Oh well, at least TPD isn't blocked

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Oh well, at least TPD isn't blocked

Morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X