• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Hope he wasn't abducted by .

Go & ask him if he's got any gaps in his memory & has lost time.

Questions about the sore arse are optional.

You could check on the stock of tap washers whilst you're at it.
    I'll tell him he's missed a valuable opportunity to export one of his washers to Wales

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I'll tell him he's missed a valuable opportunity to export one of his washers to Wales
      On the assumption he has any
      Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        On the assumption he has any
        He's bound to have one; it's the kind of shop where they look at you thoughtfully, then wander over to the back of the store and pull whatever you asked for off a high (or low) shelf, all dusty

Comment

The purveyor of washers gave ms#3 said washer as a freebie. But he did say "a 45 year old tap? Good luck with unscrewing that..."

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            The purveyor of washers gave ms#3 said washer as a freebie. But he did say "a 45 year old tap? Good luck with unscrewing that..."
            No probs, crescent wrench & pipe wrench are one's friends.

Comment

He's bound to have one; it's the kind of shop where they look at you thoughtfully, then wander over to the back of the store and pull whatever you asked for off a high (or low) shelf, all dusty
              Four candles/Fork handles?
              Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                Four candles/Fork handles?
                Exactly

Comment

Exactly
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Got a tad dark at clientco...I can see a lot of heat lamps on in the distant greenhouses...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Bored now is an understatement
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X