• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      where is everyone?

Got to clientco in 45 minutes..

Done timesheet so just need to kill time to 3:30
      +1 Though it only took me 30 minutes. And there isn't anyone here to sign my timesheet. So that's probably + 1/3 in reality.

Thinking positively, the prognosis for finding a vacant trap without visiting all 7 floors would appear quite good today

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Is next Wednesday a good day for London drinks? Or will people be playing with fireworks?
        Originally posted by Alias View Post
        I couldn't make that better towards the end of the week but don't let me stop you...
        Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        It's fine with me.
        What about Thursday? I can do either.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Great British Railway Journeys. Just visiting Castell Nedd, more familiar to subscribers to the General series 'Fed up now' as Neath. As far as I can see, Portillo has yet to encounter a GAL, Blind Person, Class 150 luxury, psychodoggie, new wall or pending sewer repairs.

It's this kind of half arsed reporting that makes me want to think about maybe writing to the telegraph about perhaps not paying my licence fee.
          Was that the ep where he took his life in his hands & visited Merthyr?

Ah.

I see that was the previous ep.

This is the Neath one:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01b3c5h
          Last edited by zeitghost; 31 October 2014, 08:32.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Was that the ep where he took his life in his hands & visited Merthyr?
            Port Talbot steelworks. Reminded me of my day trip to PT to support an implementation in a bank branch. Such an interesting environment I bet they loved him in his pastel blazer (it could have been salmon pink or mustard, the offensive sight has been erased by the virtue of sleep).

Comment

Aye, walking behind that waterfall really makes you a bit wet.

Comment

Morning

I got timesheet signed yesterday and its about to be scanned and sent away with the invoice.

It looks like a nice day to be on the bench

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning!

Busy day today: pumpkin cooking! Might see if I can bothered to do some work as well, although I'll probably end up rebuilding a PC.

Grubbs and Rosner GESD does not make a happy hyperD.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Morning all.

Dog walked and now listening to R4 in the kitchen (her not me)

No pointless calls today.

Friday!

WGAS.

Edit: Did anyone else catch "Life Story" on Beeb1 lastnight. New Attenborough series with a cameraman diaries at the end. Spectacular! Box set will be on the list for Santa.
                      Last edited by Pondlife; 31 October 2014, 10:00.

Comment

Working...
                      X