• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I just looked at the top 50 list, they have resturants that have been closed for over a year on this years list.

I refer to this list normally

Also for restaurants I'll never use trip advisor. Certain countries I use this guide
    TripAdvisor is OK if you don't mind having to wade through the lunatics and trolls to find the posts that make sense.

Hmm, what does that remind me of?

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      It's worrying that I can relate to the "moving through life" article in the Monday links...
      As long as you don't think you may have written it without realising…

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        So would people fancy doing a grub club tour again?
        Well I am very jealous looking at Facebook so I will be on board next time, what's Cloggers like for grub?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          As long as you don't think you may have written it without realising…
          No definitely not the wordsmith on it, just can relate to it...
          Join IPSE

Comment

Gosh.

The revised remote control for the remote control buggy seems to work as per design aside from a tendency to leave the leds on transmitting 38kHz 50% of the time after a button push.

Fixable by the deft addition of a 10 meg resistor concealed under the pcb.

Last edited by zeitghost; 27 October 2014, 15:43.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              TripAdvisor is OK if you don't mind having to wade through the lunatics and trolls to find the posts that make sense.

Hmm, what does that remind me of?
              Zen.

Chury.

Om.

What?

Specifically in General, like?

Just asking.

Comment

Cat still doesn't seem to have adjusted to the change in clocks. He's sitting next to me staring at me in "I want my dinner" mode.

He doesn't usually start doing that until 4:30.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Well I am very jealous looking at Facebook so I will be on board next time, what's Cloggers like for grub?
                  Not on facebook so don't know who posted what.

Cloggers is tulipe frankly!

I have found some good places, but you have to trek for them, for decent steak, I'd have to go to somewhere near Hoek Van Holland ( and they still don't age their steaks long enough), decent Chinese I have to go to the Hague, Japanese, in Amsterdam etc.... It's not like London or the UK where you can eat reasonably well and not have to trek anywhere

High end restaurants are well expensive here in the mainland, for what I paid at one place in Belgium, I could have gone to Bray in the UK and stayed at the waterside inn and had dinner there, gone to the fat duck the next day and still have change left over for lunch at the Hinds head.
                  Last edited by norrahe; 27 October 2014, 15:46.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Cat still doesn't seem to have adjusted to the change in clocks. He's sitting next to me staring at me in "I want my dinner" mode.

He doesn't usually start doing that until 4:30.
                    That would explain, I am now surrounded by both NorPusses licking their chops, and NorPussII is trying to eat the laptop.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                      Not that I need anything, just interested in seeing whats going on
                      WTF you two on about?

Just asking, like.

Comment

Working...
                      X