• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    A new battery is needed methinks....
    Nope, not just a battery, a feckin' new alternator too ...after ringing around a few places locally, seems no-one has one for my car except the feckin' money grubbing dealership so had to take it there and leave it...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Yep, think so. Need to do a bit of packing tonight because I'm out tomorrow night. I'll probably head to the airport in plenty of time on Friday. I missed a flight to Spain last month because of train problems so I don't want a repeat of that. If I'm too early I can always have some real champagne, not that fictional stuff that MF doesn't drink.
      I'll pack Friday as it only takes me about 20 mins to get to the airport and will take me 5 mins to pack.

Don't have to worry about passport control or any of that my end or at C'hagen, one of the advantages of living on the mainland.

Also in the terminal is a nice champagne bar.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Yep, think so. Need to do a bit of packing tonight because I'm out tomorrow night. I'll probably head to the airport in plenty of time on Friday. I missed a flight to Spain last month because of train problems so I don't want a repeat of that. If I'm too early I can always have some real champagne, not that fictional stuff that MF doesn't drink.
        https://medium.com/message/lets-fly-d566ecd35678

Comment

Nope, not just a battery, a feckin' new alternator too ...after ringing around a few places locally, seems no-one has one for my car except the feckin' money grubbing dealership so had to take it there and leave it...
          Bummer

Comment

Need to charge my mp3 player.

I also get priority through security as I still have a silver pass thingy from when I used to fly over to blighty.

That runs out next year and I better use up all the frequent flyer miles, used to be able to use the lounge for free, but now I've been downgraded that aint happening anymore.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Norrahe's blog

Comment

ho feckin' hum...
                Join IPSE

Comment

the bright side I suppose would be that I get to work from home tomorrow in a place that doesn't normally allow it...I can finally go and do a fasting blood test in the morn too...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

the bright side I suppose would be that I get to work from home tomorrow in a place that doesn't normally allow it...I can finally go and do a fasting blood test in the morn too...
                    Is everything ok?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Is everything ok?
                      yes, part of my yearly checkup
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X