• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    It's a printed circuit board. Zeity makes them for Money, he watches the customers break them for fun
    FTFY
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just popped out to take some crap to the bins, or "a nice day out" as it's known around here

Very light drizzle, lots less wind, not quite as cold. I suppose that's an improvement on yesterday. It didn't really feel like things were better, though

Comment

Well the infrared remote control transmitter & receiver for the buggy demo seems to work.

Sort of.

There's a bit of cross talk between the various functions though.

So it'll control like a drunken sailor.

And I've just realised that it's got ttl in it, so maybe running the tx off 6V isn't such a good idea, all in all.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Just popped out to take some crap to the bins, or "a nice day out" as it's known around here

Very light drizzle, lots less wind, not quite as cold. I suppose that's an improvement on yesterday. It didn't really feel like things were better, though
          Well as soon as I decided to stay in, the bleedin' weather improved, well sorta.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Well the infrared remote control transmitter & receiver for the buggy demo seems to work.

Sort of.

There's a bit of cross talk between the various functions though.

So it'll control like a drunken sailor.

And I've just realised that it's got ttl in it, so maybe running the tx off 6V isn't such a good idea, all in all.
            Couldn't you just arm it with missiles and take out some esteemed customers.

Just sayin' like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ77e-Uzscs
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Don't tempt me.

Comment

It sort of works.

Very little grip between tyres & floor unfortunately.

Byeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  It sort of works.

Very little grip between tyres & floor unfortunately.
                  New floor. Sorted

Comment

Well UPS are supposed to have delivered a package for Mr N that was apparently signed for today.

I was in all day, no one turned up and having canvassed the neighbours, no one has said package or knows who the name is that signed for it.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Well UPS are supposed to have delivered a package for Mr N that was apparently signed for today.

I was in all day, no one turned up and having canvassed the neighbours, no one has said package or knows who the name is that signed for it.
                      Package has now turned up.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X