• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    There's hundreds and hundreds of them!
    I'm getting thousands! I might sleep on a bed of kroner tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      I'm getting thousands! I might sleep on a bed of kroner tonight
      First round's on you then!

Comment

Why are you lot not using plastic? Better exchange rates (no or very very little commission).
        Join IPSE

Comment

Afternoon all
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            You coming to Leeds?

Lots of good restaurants in the City now
            Nah, I was bored and looking at who won stuff on the observer food monthly awards and saw that lot.

Haven't been back to Leeds since 1994 when I worked there briefly.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

WFH today. Waiting for my krone to be delivered.
              How archaic, I'm just going to get some dosh from the machine at the airport which doesn't charge commission and use either my debit or credit cards.

They charge percentage fees if you use credit cards and nowt if you use debit. You should be able to use your debit cards there.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                hmm...is sea samphire in season?
                According to this site, no.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  How archaic, I'm just going to get some dosh from the machine at the airport which doesn't charge commission and use either my debit or credit cards.

They charge percentage fees if you use credit cards and nowt if you use debit. You should be able to use your debit cards there.
                  There might be no fee but the exchange rate will be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                    Mine went while I was in bed and then later watching YouTube videos on TV. Dunno about yours, though.

Now, what's for lunch?
                    I got up early at 8:30, I was going to have a lie in but a mate was coming round for coffee, so kinda had to be up and dressed and compis mentis by the time they turned up.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                      Why are you lot not using plastic? Better exchange rates (no or very very little commission).
                      Easier to keep track of what you're spending.

Comment

Working...
                      X