• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    What's that in kilometres, we don't do miles here on the mainland.

Might do that another weekend, am trying to get Mr N to go over on Fridays to visit his team, so we can then make a weekend out it.

To be honest as well as the food, I'm keen to hit some p0rn shops aka cooking shops and also the market as well, they have some great shops in the market
    It's 1.5km.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      It's 1.5km.

I know!

I may be easing off on the walking as we did way too much of that in France.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

MorningAfternoon all.

Well there's the dinner cooked & eaten (beef with the very last of the runner bean, I found a few that I'd missed).

Rice pud was done to a turn. Bit too much sugar though. Got to keep that 14st on.

One house vacuumed.

Carpet back down in dining room since it felt dry.

Mess returning to normal.

I'm currently channelling Mr Trebus of immortal memory.

Comment

With two dehumidifiers running, I've got the humidity down to 49%.

Washed the sheets.

Currently drying on the line along with the pillow cases & two pairs of jeans.

They're having a nice blow coz they seem to be horizontal most of the time.

Comment

The bathroom has now developed a fowsty smell.

I may have to take the side off the bath & intall the dehumidifiers there.

The stains on the dining room ceiling are epic.

Comment

There we are then, time to do the dishes & feck off out to do some more food shopping.

I wonder if there's anything good in Lidl(tm) this week.

I had a refund for the camera lens that wasn't there.

Comment

Been looking into deep fat fryers, want to get a compact one, not summat huge.

Righty-ho time to move the wine and fizz from the garage into the cellar
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Been looking into deep fat fryers, want to get a compact one, not summat huge.

Righty-ho time to move the wine and fizz from the garage into the cellar
                  Wine in cellar, not to be broken into for another 2 weeks and the fizz only on very special occasions.

Need to let it settle after driving round Froggers for 2 weeks.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Quite nice out there - bit of sun, small fluffy things floating about, not too cold

And in here, a nice cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Afternoon denizens

Quite nice out there - bit of sun, small fluffy things floating about, not too cold

And in here, a nice cup of tea.
                      Very blustery here, sun starting its descent for the evening.

Puca martini in here.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X