• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    One for you, MrFitz

That's awesome

Comment

Christ on a solar-powered unicycle. At the end of Air Force One, where "end" is defined as "the point in the film where stuff stops happening", there's still six - SIX - minutes left, consisting of nothing but lists of accountants and, I would imagine, assurances that somebody was on hand to ensure that no animals were harmed in the production of a film that features no animals

I'm not averse to film music composers making a few bob - an old friend of mine supplements his meagre musician's income that way - but I bet they'd get paid even without the extra six minutes at the end

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        I didn't see the mermaid when I last went I just went for the food

Am just wondering if the mermaid is like the mannekin pis in Brussels - "blink and you miss it"
        She's less than a mile from our hotel - so no excuse not to!

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Ph...2d55.69286!3e2

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Excellent. The famous 'Bridge' on the other hand is miles away, and is after all, just a bridge, so I might give it a miss.

Comment

When I planned this weekend work, I added three hours onto my "it will take this long" estimate, and then we added another five hours onto that to be sure.

It's still running, with another estimated three hours to run, so we'll have a ten hour over-run on the eight hours of contingency I'd put in the plan already.

Oh dear (tm).
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

What's that in kilometres, we don't do miles here on the mainland.

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Excellent. The famous 'Bridge' on the other hand is miles away, and is after all, just a bridge, so I might give it a miss.
                Might do that another weekend, am trying to get Mr N to go over on Fridays to visit his team, so we can then make a weekend out it.

To be honest as well as the food, I'm keen to hit some p0rn shops aka cooking shops and also the market as well, they have some great shops in the market
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Got an e-mail from Amass, they will try and put us as close as possible to the kitchen, so we can see the action, might not be as close as we would like but owing to the fact there's six of us it might be logistically a pain.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Oh and afternoon all

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Looks like it may be a soggy weekend for C'hagen

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X