• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Exchange rate good at the mo. I knew there was something I meant to do this lunchtime.
    £500 gets about 4,500 kroner. That seems plenty if the restaurants are around 700-800ish kroner.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        The latest ZeitRemoteControlForBuggy is progressing.

Naturally transferring it to a pcb has proved problematic, requiring changes to component values.

Ho hum.

<Note to self: do try to remember to read the sensor datasheet next time>
        I'm currently contemplating various bits of code, all of which do what they're supposed to by themselves, and working out how to slot them all together to make the thing I actually want with a decent user interface on it, which I would imagine is a rather similar process

Comment

I had a bit of an epiphany this afternoon when I realised that the simplistic design using 7 555 timers could be reduced to two 555 timers.

Ho hum.

It was a bitch laying that board out.

Byeeee

Comment

I saw this chap's tweets last night: BBC News - Tourist locked inside Waterstones bookshop uses Twitter to be freed

I love the idea of building a fort out of books

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              I had a bit of an epiphany this afternoon when I realised that the simplistic design using 7 555 timers could be reduced to two 555 timers.

Ho hum.

It was a bitch laying that board out.

Byeeee

What a lovely old thing is the NE555 - proper old "timer"
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                TPD is slowly heading into the day time TV moral support engine cliché.

Well I suppose as there's no such stuff on cloggy tv this will have to do.
                Anyone care to describe TPD for me so I have a frame of reference?

My understanding was it was a kind of nice place where we hang out and chat without fear of reprisals or taunting. A kind of anti general?

The amount of tulip I get from you in here leads me to think I got it wrong?
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

My OnePlus One arrived today

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    My OnePlus One arrived today
                    That was quick!
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      Anyone care to describe TPD for me so I have a frame of reference?

My understanding was it was a kind of nice place where we hang out and chat without fear of reprisals or taunting. A kind of anti general?

The amount of tulip I get from you in here leads me to think I got it wrong?
                      You haven't had tulip in here, you've had opinions...

and support...how you interpret it is up to you
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X