• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    The denizens of general seem to indicate I am a bad person, an incompetent, a bedwetter, a moron, a cretin. Is this really me? Should I just stop fecking trying with people as I just do not fit in, anywhere?
    Many people are ungrateful sods. You just have to live with it.....

As the for previous question tpd is not the place to ask things like that....
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Many people are ungrateful sods. You just have to live with it.....

As the for previous question tpd is not the place to ask things like that....
      I'm sorry I don't understand.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I'm sorry I don't understand.
        It was really quite simple

Don't ask the people on TPD

The denizens of general seem to indicate I am a bad person, an incompetent, a bedwetter, a moron, a cretin. Is this really me?
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          It was really quite simple

Don't ask the people on TPD
          So I don't fit in here either.

Comment

Morning All..

Thank crunchie it's Friday and all that....

Comment

So I don't fit in here either.
              tch course you do....

the forum would be an emptier place without you.

Comment

Morning.

Fed up.

Remember that mate of mine with suspected cancer? So I called him last week to see how things were. He got quite snappy and said not to call again and I should give him some space. I was calling about once a week.

He then said he had an appt on 22nd to get his results.

I find out yesterday when he bumped into SY02 that the meeting was actually yesterday, he did have cancer, they did remove it and he has to go back every 3 months for checkups. Then apparently he said he would call me yesterday evening. No call.

Rather sticks in my throat as since he has this new girlfriend I've been seeing less and less of him, and when I do see him he says things like "well I'll talk to xxx first about that" or " I'll let xxx know, and then you". Gentle but unsubtle put downs.

I've seen this ingrate through some pretty tough times. I look back to running around like a loonatic organising an MP4 player with his fav series on for when he went into hospital. This on my 2 days off to see my family before heading back to Germany for the week.

The denizens of general seem to indicate I am a bad person, an incompetent, a bedwetter, a moron, a cretin. Is this really me? Should I just stop fecking trying with people as I just do not fit in, anywhere?
                Never make the same mistake twice Suity. Next time he calls asking for help with something, just say "sorry, spending time with my family"

Comment

Thanks OPM. Better get some work done.

Bunk, noted, thanks.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by toss View Post

Is this as good as it gets?
                      Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Yes
                      WNFS.

It's all downhill from here, mostly Specifically In General.

Comment

Working...
                      X