• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    For the restaurants in Copenhagen, am I going to require apparel other than jeans?
    Nope, you can dress up or down as you wish.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Back home, NorPusses ignored us for 5 mins until they got food
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Back home, NorPusses ignored us for 5 mins until they got food
        Sounds about right!

We came down this morning to find that CovPuss 1 has shifted her favourite sitting spot to the basket full of clean laundry. Mrs CovBob can sort that out when she notices

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
          Sounds about right!

We came down this morning to find that CovPuss 1 has shifted her favourite sitting spot to the basket full of clean laundry. Mrs CovBob can sort that out when she notices
          norPussI decided to use my bathrobe as his new bed in my absence,

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

norPussI decided to use my bathrobe as his new bed in my absence,
            could have been far worse.

At least in this case it sounds like he was missing you...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              ommm...
              Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Just had my Dad on the phone, having a problem with his desktop PC. All browsers complaining about a proxy server being unreachable, but the laptop working fine over wifi.

On closer enquiry, the unreachable proxy was 127.0.0.1:52446

I talked him through getting into Internet Options and turning off the rogue proxy there, which at least got his connection working again. He's now busy updating his AV stuff and doing a full scan.

Wish he had a Mac

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  could have been far worse.

At least in this case it sounds like he was missing you...
                  Did have a check and no objects seem to tavern used as a litter tray.

NorPuss III (RIP), did like to pee all over the front door, that was not a pleasant thing to come home to.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Secret Santa arrived today. Free pack of Haribo with it

Comment

My first post...

Is this as good as it gets?

Comment

Working...
                      X