• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I'm allowed to use my own but have a "client laptop" as a virtual machine. Now I have power leads strategically placed at the places I work from so I don't even carry them anymore.
    Most other places had a vpn you could log into so I didn't have to cart my laptop home and could use my own to log in.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In hindsight, emptying all the contents out on the dining room table and only putting back in the bits I actually used helped considerably.
      Yes, I keep trying to thin it out, but it never seems to work out that much lighter

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

How long to go?

tick tock... tick tock...

Comment

How long to go?

tick tock... tick tock...
            Too long

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Yes, I keep trying to thin it out, but it never seems to work out that much lighter
              Is it the equivalent of a man bag?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Is it the equivalent of a man bag?
                It's EXACTLY what it is. But instead of various hand creams, some lippy and the world's smallest umbrella, it contains half a dozen usb sticks, old ID cards and two ipod shuffles that you don't have a charger for.

Err. I imagine.

Comment

It's EXACTLY what it is. But instead of various hand creams, some lippy and the world's smallest umbrella, it contains half a dozen usb sticks, old ID cards and two ipod shuffles that you don't have a charger for.

Err. I imagine.
                  I just have, phone, wallet, keys, travel card, pen and small note pad in mine. Occasionally I might have glasses, I don't believe in excess.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Ok, it's all really kicking off now in the madhouse, I mean general.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Ham and tomato?
                      Nah cheese n pickle (goddamn pedant!)

On another note I am hiding in here general is more tulip than usual.

Suppose I could go and do some work...

Comment

Working...
                      X