• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just back from our friends new pub.

Twas awfully nice and not as expensive as I feared. They will also be selling Mrs Eek's new chocolates when we get round to wholesaling them..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Twas awfully nice and not as expensive as I feared. They will also be selling Mrs Eek's new chocolates when we get round to wholesaling them..

Nicely done Mrs Eek!

Comment

Afternoon denizens

I seem to be out of bread. Suppose I'll have to go to the shop

Comment

Only if it's a small shoppe or emporium.

Anything big shuts at 16:00.

M&S shuts at 15:00.

Comment

Called in to supermarket to get some apples and my agent was there.
            The horror! oh The horror!

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                Only if it's a small shoppe or emporium.

Anything big shuts at 16:00.

M&S shuts at 15:00.

Sainsbury's Local, cunningly architected to be just under the square footage at which they have to keep Sunday hours, so it's open 7-11 all week

Comment

Aha!

That explains why the new Tesco Express in Briton Ferry seems to stay open all hours.

Busy stealing the trade from the Spar across the road.

Comment

Since it's a lovely day I decided to clean out the kitchen cupboard.

The spiders are most upset.

I'm using my super duper Vax to do the business.

It's only 1200W but by damn it's a real sucker.

Vax 1250W Vacuum Cleaner | Vacuums & Steam Mops | ASDA direct

Comment

Having sat down for half an hour, I've realised how knackered I am.

Fecking knees were playing up no end when I went shopping.

Walking across the (completely flat though slightly sloping) Tesco carpark was rather uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
                      X