• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    I'm sure it would be off by now if it was hanging around "all your life"
    Nah, it was in the freezer

Comment

Jeez, don't these moaning Scots ever STFU?

Enough already!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Enough already!
        Its not just the scots tho is it?
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Enough already!
          This one will run and run.

Well, the press will get bored of it after the weekend, and General will forget about it as soon as the Daily Mail run a story about an asylum seeker coming down with Ebola, or some such nonsense

Comment

Big rework completed. All tests pass

Now I can start on the stuff I couldn't do without the rework. Better write some more tests…

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning.

Good job I have a wireless keyboard. Cat is being very demanding and insisting on sitting in my lap as I use the computer. Meaning I can't get my chair close to the desk.

I think it must be the weather turning, he gets more interested in cuddling up to you the colder it gets, until the heating gets turned on again and he can go and sleep next to a radiator instead.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning Afternoon denizens

Comment

Sausage sandwich

Comment

Working...
                      X