• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there we are, ZeitFiat battery on charge, ZeitFiat and ZeitCorolla tyres pumped up, ZeitFiat started, ZeitBath taken (shame about the grit that's still coming out of the taps), and ZeitSoup on the cooker gently simmering ready for tea tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Gosh.

I just wish they'd paint the bridge over the River Neath a nice, non rusty grey again.

And get rid of some of the shrubs.

Comment

Rather amused that s/he who would be ZeitMog II wanders in, walks into the front room & finds the faux sheepskin rug that was so beloved of ZeitMog herself.

Immediately starts the treading and purring.

Memories of mum and being a kitten again.

Comment

I think ZeitSis was supposed to go & see the ZeitParents this evening but I suspect she's too busy.

Never mind, I'll go & see them tomorrow evening after I've enjoyed the ZeitLentilSoup for tea.

I even put a tomato in it since I had one with blossom end rot that was perfectly good once the horrid black bit had been chopped off.

Comment

Trying to winnow out the redundancies, irrelevancies, and repetitions in a rather complex XML Schema

I suspect I may stop for the night in approximately thirty seconds, as if I don't I'll have committed myself to spending at least another hour on this stuff

Comment

Just had a really good idea, but it'd keep me up for hours if I pursued it.

Oh, just a few minutes then...

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Morning
                    Did you drink last night? Are you hungover?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Did you drink last night? Are you hungover?
                      Yes and no!

While I may have felt like downing a bottle of single malt/wine/vodka, I settled for a civilised couple of beers and a nip of whisky.

I will be so glad when this contract is finished.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X