• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Isn't there a website that gives you a local number instead of the expensive one?

I think it was say no to 0870
    or use the WeQ4U app on the mobile...invaluable...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

We've got a 'Happy Christmas bridge'. Been like that for as long as I can remember.

Comment

Just cleared out various bits of freezer-burned meat. Deep sadness over the waste of some bacon and sausages from a local pork butchers which closed in March 2012

Comment

Throw meat away?

BBE 2012?

Nah.

Does not compute.

<ZG remembers the shedload of bacon in his freezer>

Comment

ZeitMater is convinced this evening that she & ZeitPater are coming home tomorrow.

However they have no keys, which is a bijou problemette.

Plus it's all fecking fantasy anyway.

I could only tolerate 35 mins this evening before I had to leave.

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Oi Zeity! They're casting aspersions on your good character over in general specifically. Something about anal probes

Comment

Went to the bank today to order my furrin money.

Bank lady was having trouble logging on to the system. I saw her type her password three times.

It was 'robber' followed by some digits. Made me chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Oi Zeity! They're casting aspersions on your good character over in general specifically. Something about anal probes
                    Yes.

I know.

I'm ignoring it.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      ZeitMater is convinced this evening that she & ZeitPater are coming home tomorrow.

However they have no keys, which is a bijou problemette.

Plus it's all fecking fantasy anyway.

I could only tolerate 35 mins this evening before I had to leave.

Ho fecking hum.
                      No worries - she'll have forgotten by tomorrow.

Taking my mother for a trip on the London Eye and a river cruise on Saturday. I'm already feeling stressed to **** about it. Mother/wheelchair/train/lengthy toilet visits every half hour/won't wear hearing aid = deficit of patience.

But I did feel bad when she said she'd never seen it, and she really doesn't have much (any) fun these days, so will aim to smile and be cheerful. Taking ms#3 with me for moral and physical support (he's never been on the Eye either).
                      Last edited by mudskipper; 15 September 2014, 21:23.

Comment

Working...
                      X