• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Hotel breakfast has been consumed. It was OK, but no better than that

The sea is an understated shade of grey, with a bit of haziness as one peers across the Channel.

I need to think about getting to the conference venue in about 45 minutes to an hour. That'll be just enough time to grab some coffee and have a quick catch-up with anybody I know before kick-off.

Comment

Grey here today, don't think the sun will be making an appearance at any point.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Grey here today, don't think the sun will be making an appearance at any point.
            Ooooh! There's a faint glimmer of summat that looks like sun.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Junior PM ask's me to do the next deployment
              Main PM say's don't bother he is leaving soon get someone else to do it.

Clumsy way to say this was my last contract extension.
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Feck me, I get all the fun jobs.

Next task is to sort out one of these:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Science-Muse.../dp/B000EOQXBM

The picture on the box is a tad optimistic in my experience & 50km/hr seems far far away.

Falling off the end & hitting the floor is the best I've achieved so far.

Upping the voltage to 12V barely makes a difference.

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Junior PM ask's me to do the next deployment
                  Main PM say's don't bother he is leaving soon get someone else to do it.

Clumsy way to say this was my last contract extension.
                  So you'll be joining us on the bench at the end of the month then?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    So you'll be joining us on the bench at the end of the month then?
                    Yep!

And for the first time in my life I am going to start looking straight away rather than have some time off
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Feck me, I get all the fun jobs.

Next task is to sort out one of these:

Science Museum - Paper Plane Launcher: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

The picture on the box is a tad optimistic in my experience & 50km/hr seems far far away.

Falling off the end & hitting the floor is the best I've achieved so far.

Upping the voltage to 12V barely makes a difference.

Ho fecking hum.
                      50km/h? If I know you Zeity, you'll be aiming for closer to 2,800 ft/s

Comment

Working...
                      X