• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Do any of the options involve a financial gain for a Ms M. Skipper?
    Unlikely, maybe indirectly if client1 take the extension to client2's suite that I wrote for them.

Think I'll make obliging noises and do nothing. An approach that has served me well in my career thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      The English love it when they go to Wales and get spoken to in Welsh

Particularly residents of London, who are inordinately fond of being reminded that the rest of the country does not, in fact, revolve around them
      Ah yes, because everyone outside London are fluent Welsh speakers

Comment

Just alleviating my boredom by looking at maps of France and planning the road trip around Champagne and Burgundy for October.

Just need to work out where to stay and where is near vineyards. Would be handy if we could find a local guide who can drive us around so we can get p!ssed, I mean do tastings at various places.
        Last edited by norrahe; 2 September 2014, 13:24.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Just alleviating my boredom by looking at maps of France and planning the road trip around Champagne and Burgundy for October.

Just need to work out where to stay and where is near vineyards. Would be handy id we could find a local guide who can drive us around so we can get p!ssed, I mean do tastings at various places.
          Do you love wine? If you truly loved wine you'd swallow it.

That's about as tame as I could get with spit/swallow innuendo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Do you love wine? If you truly loved wine you'd swallow it.

That's about as tame as I could get with spit/swallow innuendo.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Dumped most of the code I've written since last week in favour of a different, simpler approach. Already got further than I had with the old approach. On the bright side, I wouldn't have thought of doing it this way without doing it the wrong way first

Comment

One benefit of working on this stuff is that the kitchen is cleaner now

Comment

One benefit of working on this stuff is that the fridge is emptier now
                  FTFY
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    FTFY
                    Yes, that too

Comment

Yes, that too
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...