• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Just arrived in the office (blooming traffic)

Already <---
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Is it hometime yet?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning all.

Well I woke up at 6, thought about driving to Lampeter, thought "feck it", and didn't bother.

I'm sure I'm now on a human remains hit list.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Well I woke up at 6, thought about driving to Lampeter, thought "feck it", and didn't bother.

I'm sure I'm now on a human remains hit list.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Can I go home yet?

starting to get annoyed with someone repeatedly asking me to change a slide and then changing their mind again.

Only 4 more weeks... and then I can go on holiday!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny here

Comment

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X