• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<---
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

week.

Will be glad when it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        week.

Will be glad when it's over.
        Same here.

Mr N will be a in a right old mood when he gets home this afternoon, apparently he was stuck for 8 hours in the airport yesterday waiting for the bag they lost to be delivered, then he got no sleep on the flight over as there were screaming kids.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Morning All,

Counting down to the weekend.

Was in a workshop all day yesterday. It continues today but I just cannot face anymore powerpoint.
          Keep thinking of slow cooked pulled pork.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Got sucked back in to the aforementioned powerpoint winkfest but I managed to sneak out undercover of 'an important call that I absolutely must take'

Time to lock my office door and sever all forms of communication.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Tell them you've eaten some dodgy liver and fava beans and the chianti was corked.
              I've been contemplating something similar.

Comment

Got sucked back in to the aforementioned powerpoint winkfest but I managed to sneak out undercover of 'an important call that I absolutely must take'

Time to lock my office door and sever all forms of communication.
                Now there's a thought, one might have an important type phonecall that would prevent one attending said brainwashing session.

Mmmmmm.

It'll be a total wankfest led by the Plato quoting takeover merchant in chief.

Tosser.

I really do dislike the wchytwch brigade & all their works.

Comment

They've broken for lunch.

I must remain vigilant.

Shhhh, everyone quiet.

Comment

They've broken for lunch.

I must remain vigilant.

Shhhh, everyone quiet.
                    He's hiding in his office.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm hiding at home currently.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X