• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny here today, but for how long!

NorPusses dutifully waited till the alarm went off to pester me for breakfast this morning.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

It's sunny here now I'm in with the hoi polloi.

I, however, am extremely damp.

As per usual, the "Waterproof" M&S kit proved to be rather less so than might be expected.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I shall now watch Mike Leigh's Nuts in May.

I saw it on the telly in the 1970s, and loved it. A while back I bought a DVD box set, Mike Leigh at the BBC, partly because of it (though it has lots of other great stuff by him, too). Then I ripped the DVDs, and promptly forgot about it.

But now I'm going to watch it
        Will Abigail be having a party tonight?

Do you like Demis Roussos?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Will Abigail be having a party tonight?
          Quite possibly, as that's also in the set and I haven't watched it in a few years

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Do you like Demis Roussos?
          I prefer his early work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_(Aphrodite's_Child_album)
          Last edited by NickFitz; 28 August 2014, 10:50.

Comment

Breaking news: Sanrio's Shocking Reveal: Hello Kitty Is NOT A Cat

Comment

Quite possibly, as that's also in the set and I haven't watched it in a few years

I prefer his early work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_(Aphrodite's_Child_album)
              I always had you down more as a Nana Muskouri fan.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My life will never be the same..

Norrahe's blog

Comment

well...not sure what to think of that...a firm I interviewed with back in April (for contract) has come back to me with a perm offer today... ...and its not a bad offer...
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    well...not sure what to think of that...a firm I interviewed with back in April (for contract) has come back to me with a perm offer today... ...and its not a bad offer...
                    It's a trap!

Comment

It's a trap!
                      Think is what I'm thinking...
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X