• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping accomplished

Apparently the local schools go back tomorrow. Must remember to avoid the universe outside at the relevant times of day.

Comment

God I've got some right numpties as friends on Facebook. Thankfully in this case they're not actually friends at all, just people I used to work with who added me when the company went bust and I didn't have the heart to reject them.

Comment

They were posting the "useful tip" about entering your PIN backwards at an ATM to alert the police that you were being mugged.

What happens if your PIN is already a palindrome? You'd have the police coming round everytime you got cash out

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          They were posting the "useful tip" about entering your PIN backwards at an ATM to alert the police that you were being mugged.

What happens if your PIN is already a palindrome? You'd have the police coming round everytime you got cash out
          Not to mention that it isn't true

I daresay they'll find that out when the mugger starts cutting their fingers off for getting it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Not to mention that it isn't true

I daresay they'll find that out when the mugger starts cutting their fingers off for getting it wrong.
            Yeah, that was taken for granted. I was pointing out an obvious reason why it couldn't be true.

Comment

Shopping accomplished

Apparently the local schools go back tomorrow. Must remember to avoid the universe outside at the relevant times of day.
              Are you sure its not just teachers back? Pupils won't be back until Monday / Tuesday next week...
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Going out for dinner tonight. No idea where. Nice surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Going out for dinner tonight. No idea where. Nice surprise.
                  Can't believe it took you that long to recover from the IM, did you injure yourself?
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Nothing in for lunch

Suppose I'd better go shopping later
                    Baked beans with pork sausages BBE 05/14. Positively new.

Followed by a couple of yoghurts.

Tea was roast beef with new potatoes (from the greenhouse wot I dug up last evening), peas, and runner beans (wot few the slugs & snails have left me).

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Are you sure its not just teachers back? Pupils won't be back until Monday / Tuesday next week...
                      The council begs to differ: School Term and Holiday Dates - Leicester City Council

Comment

Working...
                      X