• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    I'm reaching the end of my tether with this one. Renewal supposedly due at the end of Sept. really hoping I can find something else before then so I don't have to try and talk myself out of it.
    I'm scouting for summat new at the same firm, but not with the viper pit as I found out the team are known.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      I've only been to one on that list. Must do better.
      James Sommerin's place (#30) only opened up in my town a couple of months ago and so to get a nod so soon is fantastic achievement IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        I've only been to one on that list. Must do better.
        9 and I notice two of my faves are on the pub list , am a tad surprised that Glynn Purnell's in Birmingham isn't on it.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The new Michelin guide will be released end of next month so it will be interesting to see if any of the places in C'hagen get a star this year.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Nothing in for lunch

Suppose I'd better go shopping later

Comment

Hmmm, line manager is b*ggering orf for the next month, I wonder who the hell will approve invoices when they are away.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Hmmm, line manager is b*ggering orf for the next month, I wonder who the hell will approve invoices when they are away.
                get them pre-approved
                Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                  get them pre-approved
                  Have sent them in already, problem is I have to send them via e-mail and then they are entered manually in to the companies internal system where they then have to get approved. I'm direct so have to go through the company's internal invoicing system.

It's not like the old days when I just plonked my time sheet down manager signed it and then I sent said time sheet and invoice to agency.

though they do have to pay me within 7 working days.
                  Last edited by norrahe; 27 August 2014, 14:07.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Lock them in a cupboard until they prove they've made the necessary arrangements.

Comment

Now. Bored.

Comment

Working...
                      X