• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pali?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      pali?
      (sorry Nick! )

Comment

A while later, an email came round saying a brown corduroy jacket had been found in one of the meeting rooms.

Somebody replied: "I thought The Jazz closed down last month."

Comment

pali?
          Nice pali!

(sorry Nick! )
          All's fair in love and palis

Comment

Onwards and upwards!

Comment

I liked Cameron pointing at things.
              Yes, I thought that was quite amusing

Comment

So, anyway, having managed to resist the temptation to take a nap during the day, I suspect I'll be getting an earlyish night tonight

Comment

Talk of quail eggs and duck eggs on Twitter, thanks to Sydney Padua, who draws the excellent Babbage & Lovelace comics in her spare time - she does movie animations and such as her proper job.

I naturally turned the topic to the important subject of scotch eggs.

I'm not big on eggs, to put it mildly, but I was at a place where they gave us scotch quail eggs a while ago, and they were exceedingly nice little morsels

Comment

The bulb has gone in my kitchen. It was an 8 foot strip light. God knows how long it's been there (14 years?). After a weeks fruitless searching, it appears they are now obsolete so the whole unit needs to be replaced.

Still, the resticted cooking conditions resulted in pie and peas tonight

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      The bulb has gone in my kitchen. It was an 8 foot strip light. God knows how long it's been there (14 years?). After a weeks fruitless searching, it appears they are now obsolete so the whole unit needs to be replaced.

Still, the resticted cooking conditions resulted in pie and peas tonight
                      That's a hardware problem. Zeity's probably got a few tucked away in a cupboard somewhere

+1 for pie win!

Comment

Working...
                      X