• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Mr N came back bearing lots of interesting goodies from blighty.

Huge leg of lamb, which I'll have to bone and make smaller portions out of. A haunch of venison which I'll have to do the same to. Wild boar sausages and some old english sausages ( which are pretty tasty).

I could leave the leg of lamb as is, and use it this weekend when my brother and family visit, but no it's MINE, all MINE I tell you!
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

<---

This is scarily early....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Rumour has it Julian Assange is going to leave the embassy and surrender himself to the police. About time too

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Rumour has it Julian Assange is going to leave the embassy and surrender himself to the police. About time too
          Remember, folks, you heard it first in TPD: BBC News - Julian Assange 'to leave' Ecuador embassy

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Yet another non invoicing day this has been a pretty bad lurgy, worst I've had in years.

I think in the 9 years I've been contracting I've had about 5 days sick, possibly. Will hopefully drag my sorry ass in to clienctco tomorrow.

Comment

Brother coming to visit with his daily at the weekend, have just realised that one of our air beds has a leak, not sure if any of the others have developed a leak since last used, and we seem to have a distinct lack of bedding.

NorPussIII (RIP) before his demise had problems getting to the littertray when he was ill and pee'd all over the bed, poor fella, so he destroyed a couple of duvets.

My brother is also insistent we spend Sunday in a fecking Oirish bar in hamsterjam, watching the GAA all Ireland semi finals , I think I will probably suggest that I can stream it in the comfort of my own home.

Will need to score some sleeping bags.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just sent tulipty e-mail to person at work, she's arranging meetings and sending crap to my personal e-mail, have kindly told her to send stuff to my work e-mail and refrain from annoying me at home.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In with the (remarkably pongy) hoi polloi.

Comment

Feck me.

<cough>

Don't think I can tolerate much more of this.

Comment

Enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X