• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news, the NorPusses kicked off early this morning, so I duly ignored then. I thought they would persist till I fed them but they gave up and let me go back to sleep and then wake up at a decent hour and feed them.

One of them is moping as Mr N isn't around.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Been watching Nurse Jackie and Entourage, enjoying Nurse Jackie, still not sure about Entourage.

Watched the crazy ones, which I didn't rate at all, weird seeing Buffy with waaay too much botox.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Been watching Nurse Jackie and Entourage, enjoying Nurse Jackie, still not sure about Entourage.

Watched the crazy ones, which I didn't rate at all, weird seeing Buffy with waaay too much botox.
        Watched Veep as well but it was too much like The thick of it.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My mini has lost a piece of chrome trim, its going to cost £50 to replace
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Knackered now.

61 miles with the cycle club this morning. First 30 at close to 20mph average speed, 2nd 30 into the teeth of 20+ mph winds.

Just as well there is a full Sunday roast arriving in about 45 minutes
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Still in Spain, weather still hot, beer still cold, although now have my VPN back home so I can catch up with GBBO
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Still in Spain, weather still hot, beer still cold, although now have my VPN back home so I can catch up with GBBO
                Has the irritating IT guy been knocked out yet. I'm not watching it till he goes.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Knackered now.

61 miles with the cycle club this morning. First 30 at close to 20mph average speed, 2nd 30 into the teeth of 20+ mph winds.

Just as well there is a full Sunday roast arriving in about 45 minutes
                  I'll be doing mine tomorrow, Mr N arrives back with some decent lamb this evening. All depends on how I feel though as this virus has knocked me for six.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

My feets hurt.

My heels are cracked & I was a bit too enthusiastic with the smoothing file thing followed by the pumice stone.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      I've almost got the kitchen back to a state where I can cook Sunday lunch.

I don't think I'll be cleaning the houses today.
                      Lunch cooked. Lamb. The 3rd bit of the lamb I bought 5 weeks ago.

The houses both had a quick bit of vacuuming.

The cleaner was grateful to have normal dust & filth rather than filter choking brick dust.

Comment

Working...
                      X