• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Like what??
    You know! 'Stuff'!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Why was it so busy at that time that they couldn't just go in front of or behind you?
      That is a bloody good point actually. There might have been one wagon now that I think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
        You know! 'Stuff'!
        No.... I haven't told any lies...

what are you trying to say??
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
          Have you had sex with 2 people from the same family at work (would this count as an extreme sport)
          Yes
          Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
          Mum, are you awake
          IGMC
          Coffee + keyboard!
          Originally posted by Zorba View Post
          Did you just juxtapose my two posts to imply that sleep-driving on the M6 is an extreme sport, or what?
          Yes, yes, careless of me I know - but we could suggest it as one.

Have you ever, honestly, felt like you could murder someone, and played it out in your mind - literally being so pissed off with someone you could kill them there and then.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Yes and I swore I'd never do it again..... real bad idea!!!!
            You haven't specified what combination of mother/daughter/sister it was...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              I saw something like that on the M4 at Newport one sunny morn (they do happen even in Newport)... little white car being pushed along sideways by a Tesco truck... when the truck put its brakes on the white car shot across the road & hit the crashbarrier on the central reservation...

Lucky it was quiet.
              Ah, a 'T-Bone'. (according to video game lore)

Comment

Nearly at the 28,000 - you ready CM

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Stuffity stuff stuff stuff stuff.
                  Exactly. Stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    You haven't specified what combination of mother/daughter/sister it was...
                    Twin 21 year old sisters

I'm off for a shower

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                      No

Bloody hell!
                      That's the kind of thing I meant - not the tunnel stuff... I've had a few of those - most recently when I stepped out to cross the road and a bike doing well over 100 missed me by about 2 inches - no headlight, didn't hear or see it. Swore for about 10min.
                      I had a few scary moment son the bike. Eventually I lost my bottle. It wasn't the cars pulling out in front of me or the pedestrians walking out. In the end it was something trivial that I hadn't spotted, like a parked car with someone in the driver's seat and I forgot to leave it a wide berth.

I decided I had had enough of compensating for other people and knowing that one day I would miss something and die a grizzly death.

So that was that.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X