• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I'm miffed with Expedia. How does this work then? £63 + £63 = £158.60. Have whinged on their facebook page (I called customer care and spoke to an Indian gentleman called James, but their systems were down...)

They also applied the discount code to only one of the rooms.

Hmm, £94 + £94 doesn't equal £213.90 either so they started off on the wrong foot.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I am in the bank step challenge. I am currently 104th (out of about 250000). I am 11th in EMEA. And 4th in our building (out of about 5000).

But I should get better with midnightman this weekend.
      Do they do a Stairway to Hell or anything similar where you have to run up the stairs from the ground to top floor? Previous client in the wharf did that but I was never brave enough to take part (blamed it on IR35 ).

Comment

You know you've been working too hard when you start ending sentences in forum posts with a semi-colon

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I'm miffed with Expedia. How does this work then? £63 + £63 = £158.60. Have whinged on their facebook page (I called customer care and spoke to an Indian gentleman called James, but their systems were down...)

Well I tried booking the flights using my klm gift card ( which had no expiry on it), turns out said gift card wasn't valid any more ( how I ask given I never activated it and it had no expiry date!!!).

In the end the website got its knickers in a twist and I had to wait till this morning to book

Still, all sorted now, am hoping Mr N can get a work meeting in Denmark on the Friday.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In other news have hideous hacky code to write today....

Its an incredibly simple thing I need to do, made totally and utterly painful by the platform I'm doing it in....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

No mood for work today at all.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                No mood for work today at all.
                I started like that, but I've just sat down and fired off my "Let's get things started" e-mails, and I've found the one person who holds all the keys I need is away from their desk until noon. So now I'm irritated by that - go figure!

Comment

Morning all.

Here we is again.

Comment

Loud person is on the phone again.

I really wish she would STFU or use a room like everyone else

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Lauren Bacall has died
                      To have and have not The Big Sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X