• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok another 2 I didn't get because I lack industry experience (finance)
    Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
        Altho in the last gig I was working with commercial/finance teams to build out business cases and P&Ls
        Join IPSE

Comment

I saw The Lone Ranger so you don’t have to | Native Appropriations

Comment

Bummer <- manly

I reckon this industry experience stuff is overrated anyway. My gig in Cambridge last year was doing UI stuff for systems used by traders on the London Metal Exchange, and I left with no more understanding of what any of it meant than when I started

Comment

You've just reminded me that I watched it too, pretty poor film.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Altho in the last gig I was working with commercial/finance teams to build out business cases and P&Ls

Well in a couple of months time , I'll be getting ''must have fluent cloggy'' for roles where the language spoken in the company is English!
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Bummer <- manly

I reckon this industry experience stuff is overrated anyway. My gig in Cambridge last year was doing UI stuff for systems used by traders on the London Metal Exchange, and I left with no more understanding of what any of it meant than when I started
                  Thanks...yes I agree, if you are good at what you do, shouldnt matter what industry you work in as my CV proves over the last 10 years, but still this bollox!
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

Well in a couple of months time , I'll be getting ''must have fluent cloggy'' for roles where the language spoken in the company is English!
                    I am still trying to get out of this country...unfortunately, the europeans have even less faith in my CV than the UK-ites
                    Join IPSE

Comment

I am still trying to get out of this country...unfortunately, the europeans have even less faith in my CV than the UK-ites
                      Can we buy you a commiseratory beer this evening?

Comment

Working...
                      X