• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Did he drill a hole in your head?
    It certainly feels like it.

And I'll bet we'll have some fresh leaks once he's finished whatever the feck he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      National day of mourning here, I've been told that even the trains will come to a standstill at 16:00 for one minutes silence.
      That sounds distinctly dodgy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        That sounds distinctly dodgy to me.
        Well will let you know how dodgy that is.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Have started watching series 3 of the Killing in anticipation of the upcoming trip to C'hagen
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Embracing my inner lazy sod by getting lunch from the cob shop over the road. Mmmmm, bacon

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Embracing my inner lazy sod by getting lunch from the cob shop over the road. Mmmmm, bacon
              A good night's sleep & bacon for lunch. All you need is a pleasant evening at the pub after or before having a bag of chips for tea and this must be one for the memoirs NF.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Another prawn and mango concoction here (they needed finishing). Had good intentions of a spin round the block, but really CBA. Might go cut some brambles back for half an hour instead.

Comment

Still.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Another prawn and mango concoction here (they needed finishing). Had good intentions of a spin round the block, but really CBA. Might go cut some brambles back for half an hour instead.
                    Goats cheese and (home made) chilli jam on crackers. Normally would have summat salady but forgot to go to the shops, so had whatever was in the fridge cheese wise.
                    Last edited by norrahe; 23 July 2014, 12:14.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      A good night's sleep & bacon for lunch. All you need is a pleasant evening at the pub after or before having a bag of chips for tea and this must be one for the memoirs NF.

Going to pick up my prescription and go for a haircut in a bit. I live for pleasure alone, me

Comment

Working...
                      X