• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Correction: I have got a thermometer; I bought a fridge/freezer thermometer, which apparently expects fridges to become extremely warm, as it goes up to 80°F.

Got it out of the fridge a few minutes ago. It's showing 76°F in here
    Cooler than a fridge - apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      Ah see mine allows the temp to go up to 25deg too so can use in winter as well
      Ooh, cunning!

Maybe I need to investigate further

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
        Cooler than a fridge - apparently
        I was quite surprised to find it running from -30°C to +30°C - seems a trifle excessive for a domestic fridge/freezer thermometer

Comment

Prawn and mango salad for tea (with a few pringles for good measure).

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Prawn and mango salad for tea (with a few pringles for good measure).
            Amazing scenes* here this evening as I had spag bol for dinner.

*Scenes may not be amazing. Terms and conditions apply.

Comment

It's too flipping hot to play guitar

I'm sweating like Psychocandy in the job centre

Comment

Thinking I might rejoin the canoe club. I last went in 1992 - wonder if anyone I knew is still there.

Comment

Come to think of it, my first proper date with Mr ms was the canoe club Christmas party. I fainted on him on the dancefloor - all very Jane Austen.

Comment

Just checked out the website. Most of the current committee look like they would have still been in nappies last time I was there.

Comment

Tremors is on TV

Comment

Working...
                      X