• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am reading the crow road, its been a while since I read it as I found a beermat from a hotel in Thailand when I went there in 2005.

Found an Irish lotto ticket from 1993 in another, sadly not a winning one.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Saw this and thought of someone
      Zeity?
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Byeee

Comment

It's still too hot. Something must be done!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            It's still too hot. Something must be done!
            It's not officially Hot until The Sun runs the headline "PHEW WOT A SCORCHER" on the front page.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              It's not officially Hot until The Sun runs the headline "PHEW WOT A SCORCHER" on the front page.
              The Express did "EXTREME HEAT HEALTH ALERT" today, but they might have been talking about a new, improved version of Deep Heat liniment causing cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                The Express did "EXTREME HEAT HEALTH ALERT" today, but they might have been talking about a new, improved version of Deep Heat liniment causing cancer.
                Ah, but thats just blatant scaremongering, sorry public interest reporting, incase it gets hotter in the next few days. It's still just a bit warm at the moment.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Ah, but thats just blatant scaremongering, sorry public interest reporting, incase it gets hotter in the next few days. It's still just a bit warm at the moment.
                  The Met Office has put out a heat health alert for tomorrow, which as far as I can tell is the polite way of saying "It'll be bastard hot"

Comment

Thinking I might go to the pub tonight. I don't go so much in the week now as it usually means being pretty useless the next day, but with this heat due to be even worse, I'm going to be useless anyway

Comment

Somebody on Twitter asked the Guardian Style Guide @guardianstyle how to pluralise 7" when used in the context of vinyl records. The parody account @grauniadstyle replied:

14", 21", etc. etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X