• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Do you reckon they didn't show the fore end because the eyes are still there, gazing balefully up at you through two holes in the pastry?
    According to the other staff at a Chinese restaurant I used to work in as a kid, the eyes are the best bits. I could never pick them up with chopsticks though, so can't comment.

Comment

I've seen the future

http://www.myvessyl.com/
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        According to the other staff at a Chinese restaurant I used to work in as a kid, the eyes are the best bits. I could never pick them up with chopsticks though, so can't comment.
        I'll stick with having my fisheyes properly minced up and merged into my fish fingers where I can't see them

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          I've seen the future

http://www.myvessyl.com/
          If it doesn't have a crown stamp, the pub's not allowed to fill it

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Morning all
              Morning

Been in General yet? They're displaying almost unprecedented depths of imbecility today

Comment

Well well, everyone except me is off to a special meeting about the 'organisational structure' where they can listen to some boring bloke talking in managementese about 'going forward'. Contractors are invited too!

Stuff that.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Morning

Been in General yet? They're displaying almost unprecedented depths of imbecility today
                  They've got the middle east conflict, the ethnicity of Labour voters, evolution and Twitter-enabled epidemiology all going at once. The neural ganglions of CUK General might just be a little stretched by these topics.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

There's a few new posters looking for a podium finish in the sockie awards over in the prof forums too.

Comment

Just found out from Client Co that I will be allowed to use my own laptop with a virtual machine image/client thingy, rather than their "just about able to run vista HP breeze block"

Comment

Working...
                      X