• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

Bright sunshine; perfect day to go to the beach!
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Morning

Bright sunshine; perfect day to go to the beach!
          I think there's probably loads of other cloggies who have the same idea.

I find it hilarious their obsession with being out in the sun.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            I think there's probably loads of other cloggies who have the same idea.

I find it hilarious their obsession with being out in the sun.
            Hmm, I'm sitting in an office that's getting very warm.

On another note, I see that CUK General has fallen from simple stupidity to become a haven for utterly helpless morons.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

On another note, I see that CUK General has fallen from simple stupidity to become a haven for utterly helpless morons.
              I think it's more a case of reversion to the mean

Comment

Morning All,

Too hot for work today.

Comment

Hmm, I'm sitting in an office that's getting very warm.

Apparently clientco has no airco so its starting to get very warm here

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Morning All,

Too hot for work today.
                    You sparking up the bbq today?

I made some tomato ketchup recently , so another few weeks it should be good to go.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      You sparking up the bbq today?

I made some tomato ketchup recently , so another few weeks it should be good to go.
                      Nope. In Germany this week and next. As long as it doesn't bucket down I will be playing with fire this weekend though.

I reckon I've put on about 3lbs since buying the bugger.

Comment

Working...
                      X