• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    I had a kaas souffle ( cloggy equivalent of findus crispy pancake but with cheese) for lunch and now I'm really regretting it.
    I used to really like the Findus Pancakes, when I was about 12.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      I used to really like the Findus Pancakes, when I was about 12.
      My mother always burnt them, then put the burnt side downwards hoping we wouldn't notice.

My mother burnt everything - even boiled potatoes and carrots. She had these 'waterless cooking' pans, which you just put a tiny amount of water in, and they'd steam stuff. But you had to make sure they didn't boil dry, which they always did.

Comment

Looks like it's leftovers from last nights BBQ for lunch.

Bring it on.

It's too hot for working IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          My mother always burnt them, then put the burnt side downwards hoping we wouldn't notice.

My mother burnt everything - even boiled potatoes and carrots. She had these 'waterless cooking' pans, which you just put a tiny amount of water in, and they'd steam stuff. But you had to make sure they didn't boil dry, which they always did.
          My mum had the other sort of pans. The ones that turn veggies into a sort of mush of varying colours.

No Mum, mashed sprouts is not a thing. You made it up.

Comment

Just had to replace a couple of tp link powerline adapters. quick and simple and now we have catch up tv on the sky box again

Comment

trying to run down the contents of the fridge as we go away on saturday. so todays lunch was a big of a mixed bag.

Comment

I need to sort out my hand luggage this evening. I've got most of the documents printed and also stored on usb stick and also on google drive.

Comment

eldest has requested some music to be borrowed from the internet, and could I borrow it, load it onto her laptop, add to her itunes library and then add them to her ipod.

she is going to be tooooo busy this evening painting her nails.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    eldest has requested some music to be borrowed from the internet, and could I borrow it, load it onto her laptop, add to her itunes library and then add them to her ipod.

she is going to be tooooo busy this evening painting her nails.
                    Too lazy to steal music?

#BrokenBritain
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Too lazy to steal music?

#BrokenBritain
                      The eldest is quite good when it come to downloading/borrowing stuff - she just doesn't trust herself so she would rather it be done in a controlled manner.

Comment

Working...
                      X