• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Sounds like a good excuse to splash out on a Garmin Edge
    I've got the Edge 705, great bit of kit. Not as up to date as the latest bits, no touch screen etc, but essentially does the same job.

If you do get one don't bother with the supplied pedal magnet for the cadence sensor, it's held on with zip ties and always comes loose. Get a cheap 10x5mm circular magnet, one of the rare earth jobs, and insert it in the back of the crank in the hole for the pedal spindle. Works much better and doesn't fall off.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Dallas still on the run. I am sure she will finish - she always does!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Just had a flashback to the late 50s or very early 60s, where ZeitPater was concreting and Zeity, in his wisdom, dropped a lump of coal into the nearly finished concrete "to see what would happen".

And what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Dallas still on the run. I am sure she will finish - she always does!
          I am also stalking her. I find watching other people put themselves through the mill and rooting for them from my armchair with a beer in hand a much better way of enjoying sport.

Comment

May go for a beer as the rain seems to have stopped

Comment

Just remembered I put a load of washing in the machine earlier, but didn't get around to starting it. Might as well leave it until tomorrow, I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                May go for a beer as the rain seems to have stopped
                On second thoughts, I think I'll stay in

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  I am also stalking her. I find watching other people put themselves through the mill and rooting for them from my armchair with a beer in hand a much better way of enjoying sport.
                  No updates for 30 minutes or so now - I doubt she is far from finishing.

Comment

I now having a sugar rush - liquorce all sorts and Cadbury's caramel. Mrs BP cheesed me right off.

No wonder she was head of the school debating society.

All I did tonight was agree with her - and still got my head kicked in.

One day I might realize it does not matter what I do. I get the sh1te kicked out of me anyway.

Comment

Discussed a nice night out with the twins tonight. There is a sign on the road surface of the A20 near Wrotham with a left turn to West Kingsdown.

Due to space, it was abbreviated to W'King. I want to add an "a" and a "n" above the " ' ". Sounds like a jolly night out.

Comment

Working...
                      X