• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hail drivellers!

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          One of those funny little memory card thingies you stick in cameras & the like to store yer photos on.

All I want to do is read a file off the fecking thing but I'm getting corrupt data back.

It seems very temperamental, though that might be down to the crap PCB design I inherited from a student project from 2007.

It really doesn't like something but I'm fecked if I can figure out quite what.

Ho hum.

Sproing.

Yes I know what they are, just thought its probably the thing you are missing
          Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

Comment

test please delete

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Morning
              Morning. Discovered yesterday that leaving at 4:45 is beyond painful from here so working out what days to work late (so 5:45) and when I can escape early (before 4).
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Interesting, Google now finds the first post.

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Hail drivellers!
                  There's hail?

Goodness me, must be a thunderstorm.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    Yes I know what they are, just thought its probably the thing you are missing
                    We GALs are a literal people.

Comment

Morning denizens

Comment

Working...
                      X