• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

If I can nail it then I can give notice on this place and stop living away from home
    I did some rough calculations and even though the potential gig is paying less I wont have the same sort of expenses I have now. Plus I'm home every night (Not sure how mrs 5* will re-act to that)

I reckon I will be ~£30/week worse off - but better quality of life

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Well, there we are, the LCD tester works.

So that relieved the boredom for almost a whole day.

In other news, wtf is everyone?

Have we had a millennial plague that I wasn't invited to?

Comment

Mrs 5* has just sent me a text saying she has been offered a new job

Same pay but different location. She needed to start looking as the place she is at is closing down end of Sept.
        All I need is for agent to call/text/email me about the gig I applied for. I smashed the test, did really well on the skype interview now just need to get into potential clientco.

If I can nail it then I can give notice on this place and stop living away from home
        Maybe Mrs 5*'s new job is miles away, so you get to stay at home while she has to travel

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Maybe Mrs 5*'s new job is miles away, so you get to stay at home while she has to travel
          Unfortunately its not miles away - its at Glenfield. So only a 20 min drive.

Comment

Who are you doing this with ?
            The Sun. I've been doing their one with friends since Euro 2000.

Comment

Unfortunately its not miles away - its at Glenfield. So only a 20 min drive.
              Handy for the Amazing Exploding Factory at Groby, too

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Just downloaded a 53Mb file about B&K measuring instruments.

I'm looking for a service manual for a B&K 2511 vibration meter.

With no success.

Ho hum.

Comment

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Byeeee

Bye

Comment

So I'm the last 21.5 hours I've worked 19, but things are looking good and I'm off to pick up Miss Mac from Brownies then I'm gonna go collapse in bed!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X