• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for a potential gig to be approved

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      How is covpuss1?
      Starting to act a lot more like her old self. She's resumed sitting on my chest when I'm trying to sleep and fighting with CovWife for my affections on the sofa. She's eating better too.

Her skin is still a bit scabby and the hair on her tummy/ears/head hasn't grown back properly yet (and won't until she stops scratching at it, I guess), but the fact she's acting less withdrawn is a good sign, I think.

The other good thing is that she's stopped throwing up after eating. We took her off dry food altogether and limited the number of different brands of wet food we fed her and CovPuss2. It may be coincidence but one of those actions seems to have got her digestion back to normal. She's putting on weight again, albeit slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Starting to act a lot more like her old self. She's resumed sitting on my chest when I'm trying to sleep and fighting with CovWife for my affections on the sofa. She's eating better too.

Her skin is still a bit scabby and the hair on her tummy/ears/head hasn't grown back properly yet (and won't until she stops scratching at it, I guess), but the fact she's acting less withdrawn is a good sign, I think.

The other good thing is that she's stopped throwing up after eating. We took her off dry food altogether and limited the number of different brands of wet food we fed her and CovPuss2. It may be coincidence but one of those actions seems to have got her digestion back to normal. She's putting on weight again, albeit slowly.
        Good to hear, recovery takes time.

When NorPussI was attacked and seriously injured a few years back we had to keep him in a room on his own for almost 2 months.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Good to hear, recovery takes time.

When NorPussI was attacked and seriously injured a few years back we had to keep him in a room on his own for almost 2 months.
          Oh dear - what happened to NorPussI?

I've just had a call from CovWife telling me that she's spent the last two hours sitting in stationary traffic behind a two-lorry accident, unable to go anywhere. Looks like CovPuss1 will need to visit the vet another day

Comment

I've just had a call from CovWife telling me that she's spent the last two hours sitting in stationary traffic behind a two-lorry accident, unable to go anywhere. Looks like CovPuss1 will need to visit the vet another day
            Ah, completely understandable if she's on the M1.

There was a big accident on it at 7.00 (and it's still closed) - Mr C called me back just before I got in the car. I'm working from home today.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

He was attacked by either a dog or a fox and had extensive damage to his back leg.

He's all fine now

Hopefully covpuss won't need the loo any time soon. NorPuss II and NorPussIII (RIP) alway made a habit of peeing in their boxes on the way to the vets.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Just noticed a nice domain hack domain name.

Then I remembered that ng is nigeria so it definitely wouldn't suit the intended purpose.
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Ah, completely understandable if she's on the M1.

There was a big accident on it at 7.00 (and it's still closed) - Mr C called me back just before I got in the car. I'm working from home today.
                  That's the one! Unfortunately she was trying to get to Chesterfield and so was in about the worst place to be.

Comment

new / ancient resurrected plan b has got a competitor.

It's scarily ly bad but at least it means the legal concerns have been addressed....
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I seriously need a plan B

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X