• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very tempted to go back home tonight. I get the feeling we are just treading water while things get wound down

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Very tempted to go back home tonight. I get the feeling we are just treading water while things get wound down
      Well there's a shedload of it out there today.

Comment

Now got SuperDuper trundling away, making a full image of the MBA. Once that's done, it's time to cross my fingers and upgrade to Mavericks

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Now got SuperDuper trundling away, making a full image of the MBA. Once that's done, it's time to cross my fingers and upgrade to Mavericks
          Didnt fancy doing it in a virtual environment then?
          Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Well there's a shedload of it out there today.
            Surprisingly none here, but I suspect I'll get drenched on the way home.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              Didnt fancy doing it in a virtual environment then?
              TBH the only reason I didn't upgrade a few months ago was that I didn't want to chance any problems while it was my primary machine at ClientCo. Now I'm not there, it's time to do it.

I'm not actually expecting any problems either: I've been using OS X since 10.1, and never had anything bad happen with an OS upgrade. I had a minor security update cause a couple of hours of grief a few years ago, but never any worries with a full OS transition

Comment

Nagging toothache, took painkillers and am still waiting for them to kick in
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

:sigh: service delivery argument/meeting

ho hum

Comment

Is it home time yet?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Lunch all gone and a quick discussion about when I will be leaving

Comment

Working...
                      X