• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Umm, don't know how to break it to you but how about Never....
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Umm, don't know how to break it to you but how about Never....
      I kinda gathered that after a while here, I guess I'll have to carry on invoicing

At least it's not exactly taxing, only when the panic manager gets stressed over nowt
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Might do a spot of gardening. Nettle soup?

Comment

In other news I managed to get some iberico fillet and also some iberico sausages.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In the immortal words of his royal Zeitness

Bored

Now

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Wiggle order just arrived.

No Haribo!

Comment

And it doesn't fit.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  And it doesn't fit.
                  Good job they didn't send Haribo there would have been even less chance of it fitting.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Off bike shopping tomorrow afternoon. Any recommendations for a hardtail at about the £600 mark....
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Wiggle order just arrived.

No Haribo!
                      And it doesn't fit.
                      I've had trouble with Wiggle recently as well. Bought a new helmet from them, the one that turned up looked nothing like it and was covered in crap. Turns out it was the 2010 model they had sent not the current one.

Did include the Haribo tho.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X