• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The bigger fatter driver chip gets almost as hot.

There's sommat up with this.

Dunno what though.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Managed to get tickets to see Madness when they come to Leeds in December
      Are they doing the afternoon child friendly concerts they've done in the past.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

One of the ZeitDigits has been burned!

By a very hot chip*!

*Silicon not potato.

A case of measure before you design.

Ho fecking hum.

It's been a looooooong time since I did sommat that dumb.
        "Quick! Somebody bring the Accident Book - we need to write a report!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Lovely day out there. Might even go for a run

Just did a rather ambitious 8 miles, but walked the last mile home. Falling asleep now.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

And I've got about 10 of those goddamn useless gearbox & motors hanging about.

Ho hum.

Comment

Done some washing, and had a couple of cups of coffee. Might go to the shops in a bit.

Comment

Been swimming, met friend for coffee, interview in an hour (yawn) then on me bike - nice day to be benched

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                  Been swimming, met friend for coffee, interview in an hour (yawn) then on me bike - nice day to be benched
                  'tis indeed! Out on the new sun loungers drinking pinot grigio, thinking of cycling...
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Bored.

Now.

And I've got about 10 of those goddamn useless gearbox & motors hanging about.

Ho hum.
                    In other news, the reason it was taking so much current was that someone* had assembled the fecker incorrectly**.

However, I took it to bits & put it back together & left some bits out** & now it works properly.

*me.

**The "how the feck do I put this fecker together" leaflet is double sided & a yard long, with about 10^15 options of which pretty coloured gear wheel goes where.

***two washers that were supposed to locate the crown wheel.
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 14 May 2014, 14:39.

Comment

Knackered.

Have finally finished the long boring document required by some managerfeckwhit and shall now wait until the end of the day to send it.

Then having pressed 'send' I shall switch PC off and go.
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X