• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I thought you were on the bench. Why are you up so early?
    Body clock must still be out of sync

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Are you ready to kill someone too?
      no glad in many ways as it meant I didn't go for a local job with a bunch of utter muppets. The "technical architect" has spent 18 years there and never worked elsewhere. If he had a decent degree I wouldn't be so concerned but its from Teeside..

So I'm happy I didn't know this was finishing and grabbed that one...

Now I get half term off with the girls and hopefully find something for the beginning of June.
      Last edited by eek; 13 May 2014, 13:47.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Am currently debating if I change to a 4 day week for the rest of my contract, but there is a distinct possibility of not finding something else as the market aint great here, so might have to grit my teeth and think of the dosh.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Very wet here again

Comment

Even the geese have sought cover

Comment

And the swans?

Comment

Just spent the better part of an hour and a half getting one of the esteemed customers' project working.

Turned out to be a semi-defunct bread board that sort of worked sometimes.

Plus his "software" was a tad ropey.

Hey ho.

The breadboard is heading for the skip, soonest, once the exam boards are out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  And the swans?
                  Can't see them, so I assume they've done the same.

It's sunny now

Comment

Rain. Sun. Rain. Sun == no lawn mowing. So instead, re-engineered the Foxlows Smokestack Mary "bloody Mary" cocktail! Wooohooo!
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Byeeeeee (a bit earlier to catch the retimed train).

Comment

Working...
                      X