• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Arguing with someone on Twitter over the difference between tax evasion and tax avoidance
    "You get muddy, and the pig likes it."

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      "You get muddy, and the pig likes it."

Zen.

Chury.

Om.

Comment

Well there's 3 pcbs produced.

One of them was a bit odd when developing, so it went in the etchant, came back out again, got a bit more developing, went back in the etchant & still isn't right.

Ho hum.

Must have been an ancient piece of board.

There's stripey lines along one edge that are shorting sommat out.

I can feel a bit of knifework coming on.

Comment

In other news I has finally upgraded the VM I use for ClientCo from XP to Windows 7
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Pretending to pay attention to the ClientCo company meeting is much easier when I'm at a desk at the far end of the office, rather than right next to it

Comment

Is it home time yet?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Long explanation of the planned share options scheme for employees.

Reckon I'm doing OK on invoicing, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Long explanation of the planned share options scheme for employees.

Reckon I'm doing OK on invoicing, thank you
                  +1 only once have I missed a share scheme which would have made me money. And peoplesound isn't something I actually mention on my cv anyway....
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Siliconix had a share option back in the 80s.

People (not GALs though) got "free" shares.

Then after the share price crash, the IR came calling, wanting to tax the shares at their pre crash valuation.

Everyone gave them back.

Oh how I did larf.

Comment

30 minutes to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X