• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had cake for breakfast. Someone is leaving so bought in cake yesterday. I wonder how many mice nibbled it overnight?

Comment

Morning

Comment

Morning

11 degrees, slight fog, Daimler good but for some mysterious reason the driver's seat had moved all the way forwards making it very difficult to get in.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Morning

11 degrees, slight fog, Daimler good but for some mysterious reason the driver's seat had moved all the way forwards making it very difficult to get in.
            Ghosts in the machine.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              have more money to boot
              There's an Abba song in there somewhere.

In fact, here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqfyYbHybpM

Comment

Just finished a tesco cruncy steak slice. Now on a bag of watercress. I feel a bit iron deficient.

Comment

century drivel.

Comment

Zeity smells of wee.......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Zeity smells of wee.......
                      Lets see Zeity quote that......

Comment

Working...
                      X